*We are committed to everyone’s health and safety. We will kindly ask that everyone wash hands upon arrival and maintain physical distance when possible. For now, class size is a maximum of 5 people. Thank you.
- Pre-registration is required at least 24 hours in advance of class.
- Classes will vary in time (usually 1.5 to 2.5 hours) depending on the focus.
- Many classes are hands-on and some are more informational/instructional. At each class you will receive a custom handout with helpful information on the particular topic.
- At the end of most classes, you will get to enjoy the finished product!
- We provide drinking water but feel free to bring your own beverage.
- Classes take place at either Lars’ Kitchen in Bayfield or the Chequamegon Food Co-op in Ashland.
*Please note that classes at the Co-op are usually larger in size and classes at Lars’ Kitchen are a bit more in-depth.
If you have any questions, please ask! Thanks!
Or customize your own private class.
Veggie Shepards Pie – November 11
5:00pm at the Chequamegon Food Co-op
Please call 715-682-2851 to register.
To schedule your own private cooking class CLICK HERE.
CONSUMING RAW OR UNDERCOOKED MEATS, POULTRY, SEAFOOD, SHELLFISH OR EGGS MAY INCREASE YOUR RISK OF FOODBORNE ILLNESS, ESPECIALLY IF YOU HAVE CERTAIN MEDICAL CONDITIONS.