What we collect and store:
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, to show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
Cookies are used to keep track of cart contents while you’re browsing and shopping on our site.
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details. We’ll use this information to:
- Send you information about your order.
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and inquiries.
- Process payments and prevent fraud.
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes.
We generally store your information as long as we need the information for business purposes and to meet any legal data-retention requirements. For example, we will store order information for 3 years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses. We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
NOTE: All credit card #’s, expiration dates, and CVV codes are processed through PayPal and its online interface. We DO NOT store credit card information on this site.
Who on our team has access:
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. Site Administrators can access:
- Order information like what was purchased; when it was purchased; and where it should be sent.
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds, and support you.
What we share with others:
Cooking With Lars will not share or sell your data for any marketing purpose.
Some information is shared with third parties to validate checkout/payment services; for example – PayPal and Venmo.
We accept payments through PayPal and Venmo. When processing payments, you will enter your data into to the PayPal or Venmo interface. There is also shared information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.