Private Chef Services
Private Chef Services
Take the worry and hassle out of your next planned event. Book the private chef services of Lars Dukowitz.
If you’re interested in wine pairings, no problem! We collaborate with Joanne at Bayfield Wine & Spirits and she will provide recommendations for your event.
Catered Plated Food
On-Site Private Chef
Prep may be done at Lars’ Kitchen and then cooked and plated on location. This could include two courses (first and main) or trays of appetizers.
Small parties only (max 25 people), with a minimum 2 week advance notice.
Each event is individually customized and priced. Additional fees may apply.
- 2 to 4 : starting at $225
- 5 to 10 : $325 to $475
- 11 to 15 : $525 to $725
- 16 to 25 : $975 to $1125
Catered Food for Pickup or Delivery
Off-Site Private Chef
Prep and cooking is done at Lars’ Kitchen and then boxed/wrapped, ready for pick-up or delivery. These orders may require re-heating and plating. This could include boxed lunches, two to three course dinners or trays of appetizers. Please allow a minimum of 1 week advance notice.
Each order is individually customized and priced. Additional fees may apply.
- Starting at $18 each
- 2 to 4 : starting at $85
- 5 to 10 : $100 to $190
- 11 to 15 : $210 to $285
- 16 to 25 : $310 to $460
- 2 to 4 : starting at $170
- 5 to 10 : $225 to $425
- 11 to 15 : $450 to $625
- 16 to 25 : $675 to $1025
Sample Menu Items
- Spinach and Asparagus Quiche and Salad
- Potato, Sausage, Mushroom and Spinach Egg Bake and Fruit
- Tomato Tart
- Turkey Banh Mi with an Asian-style Noodle Salad
- Seasonal Soup and Bread
- Chickpea and Sweet Potato Veggie Burger
- Trout Burger
- Chicken Gyro
- Tenderloin on Bread with Horseradish Sauce
- Smoked Salmon on Pumpernickel with a Mustard Sauce
- Curry Chicken Salad on Crostini
- Mozzarella, Tomato and Tortellini Skewers
- Asparagus wrapped in Prosciutto
- Beet and Goat Cheese Salad
- Seasonal Green Salad w/ housemade Vinaigrette
- Chicken and Wild Rice Soup
- Fish Cakes with Tomato Relish and Aioli
- French Bread with Parsnip, Apple and Tarragon Soup
- Sassy Nanny Goat Cheese with Popped Spices and Flatbread with Green Chili Chutney
- Grilled Pork or Chicken with Herb Roasted Potatoes, Veggies and Mushroom Horseradish Sauce (Bison Tenderloin option with upcharge)
- Lake Superior Fish with Wild Rice Pilaf, Veggies and a Citrus Herb Sauce
- Seasonal Vegetarian Galette
- Channa Masala Spicy South Indian Chickpea Curry
To book an event with Chef Lars, please complete the form below. * Required Field